Location : Vadodara
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Optimize webpage and website speed for mobile and desktop view
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the WordPress
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working website, theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Very good at debug and diagnosis of website performance problems and find solution quickly.
Interview Trial Task :
As we may have a few candidates apply for this job, the selected candidates will be provided a 2 days trial task over weekend (you will be paid for these 2 days ). From there the best candidate will be selected to continue – criteria for selection will include but not limited to:
- Able to follow instructions